Are you ready for some farmhouse style DIY projects? I have been having a great time checking out all the awesome links posted to our Marry Monday link party. There have been so many great farmhouse style DIY projects!
If you like farmhouse style as much as I do, you will want to check each and every one of these out. Farmhouse style included distressed white paint, rustic wood, white, and more white, and natural elements. Each of these farmhouse style DIY projects will blow your mind! Check them out!
DIY Rustic Farmhouse Tray | The Interior Frugalista
Distressed Stenciled Pickle Jars | Kreative K
Painted Farmhouse Books | Making It In The Mountains
Build an Easy Farmhouse Bench | Worthing Court Blog
DIY Window Box Planters | Maggie Lois
How to Revive an Old Trunk with Milk Paint | The Boondocks Blog
Turning Fiber Baskets Into Metal | Sadies Seasongoods
DIY Wooden Bead Strand | Meaningful Spaces
Merry Monday Link Party #152
- We have a new guest host! Kimberly from A Wonderful Thought will be joining us for the entire month of April! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her blog, head on over and check out her crafts, recipes, and Disney posts!
- Emily from Two Purple Couches will be on vacation on 4/30 and will not be posting the party.
- Kim from Made In A Day will be on blog hiatus until May 13 and might not have the party posted.
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
It’s Instagram Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- Beet Noodles with Blue Cheese Sauce via My Suburban Kitchen (PIN IT)
- Oatmeal Bar Cookie Recipe via Little House Living (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday 152 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #152
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- DIY projects – patio/outdoor projects
- Teacher Gifts
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Travel planning and DIY’s
- Mother’s Day & Graduation ideas/projects
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Love farmhouse style?
Join a community of over 6,000 and get simple design tips, tricks, and with my weekly newsletter. You will also gain exclusive access to my Printable Library!!