Ready for Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series? Twelve amazing bloggers have rounded up the best of the best in Christmas ideas to make your holiday season totally festive and fun.
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun! Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
It’s Day Five and we’re sharing
12 DIY Christmas Card Display Ideas
You know, one of my favorite things about Christmas is all the cute Christmas cards I get from family and friends. I am always looking for fun new ways to display them. When I was a kid, my mom would tape them on the wall in the shape of a Christmas tree. Even now, I still like to display them this way, but here are 12 Christmas card holder ideas that will be so fun and festive this holiday season.
- Tomato Cage Holiday Card Tree
- Framed Christmas Card Display
- Chicken Wire Holiday Card Display
- Ladder Christmas Card Display
- Rustic Pallet Christmas Card Display
- Christmas Card Display
- DIY Christmas Card Display
- Shutters Christmas Card Display
- Snowflake Christmas Card Display
- Quick & Easy Christmas Card Display
- Metal Ring Holiday Card Display
- Ribbon Card Display
What do you think? I love the Christmas card display on the chicken wire. So much farmhousy goodness.
Be sure to bookmark this blog and stop by tomorrow for 12 Favorite Christmas Traditions! We will have an exciting new collection of ideas every day now through December 12th!
- Day 1 -Intelligent Domestications ~ Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Day 2 – My Pinterventures ~ The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts (you’re here!)
- Day 3 – The Crazy Organized Blog ~ Christmas Decoration Storage
- Day 4 – Our Crafty Mom ~ Christmas Tablescapes for Every Style
- Day 5 – The Tip Toe Fairy ~ Christmas Card Displays
- Day 6 – Life with Lorelai ~ Christmas Traditions
- Day 7 – The Organized Dream ~ Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 8 – The Kolb Corner ~ Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- Day 9 – DIY Adulation ~ Christmas Printables
- Day 10 – C’mon Get Crafty ~ Ways to Make Christmas Magical for Kids
- Day 11 – Twelve on Main ~ Christmas Mantels
- Day 12 – Made In A Day ~ 12 Beautiful + Unique Holiday Wreaths
Have a great day!
If you like this post, you’ll love these:
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
By subscribing, you will gain access to my FREE guide with 30 DIY projects that can each be done in a day, or over a weekend!
You will also receive a weekly email with some of my favorite tips, tricks, and design ideas.