Make sure you PIN IT for later and make your 4th of July the best ever!!
And now its time for our Merry Monday Link Party!
Merry Monday Link Party #157 – Facebook Follow Month
There’s something new to the party! We’ve opened up a NEW Facebook group just for bloggers to get more support! It Takes a Merry Village Facebook Group is a place where you can share your posts and get social media support!
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Last week’s most popular post(s)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up & party on the #MerryMonday 157 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #157
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Landscaping Ideas
- Patriotic ideas/projects/crafts/decor
- Father’s Day crafts, ideas, food
- Summer games/activities
- Recipes – focus on patriotic themed foods
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
By subscribing, you will gain access to my FREE guide with 30 DIY projects that can each be done in a day, or over a weekend!
You will also receive a weekly email with some of my favorite tips, tricks, and design ideas.