Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #133
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday Link Party
It’s Pinterest Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your us on Pinterest.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- The Organized Dream –> Pinterest
- Crazy Organized —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Coconut Fudge with Macadamia Nuts via Delightful E Made (PIN IT)
Host Feature Picks
- Erlene’s pick : Stitched Christmas Tree Necklace | Flamingo Toes (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : “Let it Snow” Christmas Wreath | The Happy Housie (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : Pinecone Swag | Small Home Soul (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Hand Lettered Holiday Treat Bags | Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Hot Chocolate Bar for Caroling Party | Aspen Jay (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Frosted Sugar Cookie Fudge | Kleinworth & Co. (PIN IT)
- Katies’s pick : Bud Vase Candle Holder Centerpiece and Christmas Tablescape | Bless’er House (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : How to Clean and Preserve Pine Cones | The Kolb Corner (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : Colorful Felt Candy Garland | Growing up Gabel (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : How to Make Character Stocking Holders in Five Minutes | Rain on a Tin Roof (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Dried Citrus Ornaments | Garden Matter (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : DIY Shutters Tutorial | Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party! Join the #MerryMonday Link Party 133 #bloggers #linkparty @pinterventures”]
Merry Monday Link Party #133
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip! All others will be deleted.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
By subscribing, you will gain access to my FREE guide with 30 DIY projects that can each be done in a day, or over a weekend!
You will also receive a weekly email with some of my favorite tips, tricks, and design ideas.