Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #136
Meet the hosts of the Merry Monday Link Party
It’s Facebook Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
DIY Custom Craft Table via The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Erlene’s pick : Best Fettuccini Alfredo on Earth @ Aspiring Small Town Girl (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : 50+ 2017 Free Printable Calendars @ Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : Pallet Wall Succulent Planter @ The Definery Co. (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Preparing for Baby @ Crazy Organized (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : 2017 Desktop Calendar (Printable) @ Building Our Hive (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Creamy Tomato Seafood Bisque @ A Dish of Daily Life (PIN IT)
- Katie’s pick : DIY Closet Organization & Outfit Look Book @ Pink Peppermint Design (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : Pomegranate Mimosa Mule @ Frugal Foodie Mama (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : DIY Floral Phone Case @ Sparkle (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : DIY Crate Storage Bench @ Refresh Living (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Peanut Butter & Honey Oat Smoothie @ Home Cooking Memories (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : DIY Mini Book Page Wreath @ The Honeycomb Home (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party! Join the #MerryMonday Link Party 135 #bloggers #linkparty @TwelveOnMain”]
Merry Monday Link Party #135 – Happy New Year!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip! All others will be deleted.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
By subscribing, you will gain access to my FREE guide with 30 DIY projects that can each be done in a day, or over a weekend!
You will also receive a weekly email with some of my favorite tips, tricks, and design ideas.