It’s day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Blog Hop and we’ve got 12 Handmade Christmas Ornaments to help you get your craft on this season! If you missed any of the other days of roundups be sure to click the links at the bottom to each day.
Join us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series along with eleven more talented bloggers. We’ve rounded up the best of the best Christmas ideas to make your holiday season more festive and fun.
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun!
Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
12 Handmade Christmas Ornaments
I love using handmade Christmas ornaments for my tree. I think they hold a special meaning to your family because of who made them, and the memories that are created from spending a little time creating something special is are unforgettable. Check out these 12 handmade Christmas ornaments
Hand Painted Chalkboard Ornament | The Kolb Corner
Baking Soda Gingerbread Ornaments | My Pinterventures
DIY Rustic Wood Slice Ornament | Our Crafty Mom
Bottle Brush Embroidery Hoop Ornament | Made in a Day
Mason Jar Lid Santa Ornament | Intelligent Domestications
Nordic Style Wood Slice Ornaments | Kreativ K
Secret Message Ornament | C’mon Get Crafty
Wintry Owls Christmas Ornament | Two Purple Couches
Vintage-y Farmhouse Jute Christmas Ornament | Adirondack Girl at Heart
Two Turtle Doves DIY Christmas Ornament | Red Cottage Chronicles
Handmade Wooden Christmas Ornaments | Create and Babble
Cute Sweater Upcycled Christmas Ornaments | Pillar Box Blue
If you missed any of the other 12 Days of Christmas, you can check them out below:
- Day 1 -Intelligent Domestications ~ Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Day 2 – My Pinterventures ~ The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- Day 3 – The Crazy Organized Blog ~ Christmas Decoration Storage
- Day 4 – Our Crafty Mom ~ Christmas Tablescapes for Every Style
- Day 5 – The Tip Toe Fairy ~ Christmas Card Displays
- Day 6 – Life with Lorelai ~ Christmas Traditions
- Day 7 – The Organized Dream ~ Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas (you are here!)
- Day 8 – The Kolb Corner ~ Handmade Christmas Ornaments (coming tomorrow)
- Day 9 – DIY Adulation ~ Christmas Printables
- Day 10 – C’mon Get Crafty ~ Ways to Make Christmas Magical for Kids
- Day 11 – Twelve on Main ~ Christmas Mantels
- Day 12 – Made In A Day ~ 12 Beautiful + Unique Holiday Wreaths
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
By subscribing, you will gain access to my FREE guide with 30 DIY projects that can each be done in a day, or over a weekend!
You will also receive a weekly email with some of my favorite tips, tricks, and design ideas.