Minimal, Fun and Affordable Halloween Porch Ideas
When I found this posable skeleton at the store I knew he had to come home with me and hang out on the porch. My kids have named him Skelly, and he has been enjoying fun times on our Halloween porch. Keep reading to see more affordable Halloween porch ideas!
Today I am sharing my Halloween porch ideas with some of my favorite bloggers once again! Make sure to check the end of the post for all their gorgeous Halloween ideas!
Affordable Halloween porch ideas:
- Grow pumpkins on your own, or buy some at a pumpkin patch or store. These are usually an inexpensive way to decorate for the entire fall
- Make some paper bats using construction paper and tape them to the walls. I love using these as they are super inexpensive and can be made in any size you want.
- Check out the dollar stores for simple Halloween decor. I found these fun rubber rats at the dollar store, as well as my skeleton bird.
- Focus on one main purchase, mine was the posable skeleton, who was about 50 dollars, but I will use him for so many years! Plus, with my free bats, and my homegrown pumpkins, I spent a total of 50 dollars on my porch decor this year!
- Reuse and repurpose. I made a sign last year to hang on our porch which I can now use every year.
I am obsessed with the cinderella pumpkins I grew in the garden. They are my biggest accomplishment this year!
Skelly is enjoying the pumpkins too~
You can see how I made our “Syrett House of Horrors” sign here.
It goes so nicely with my simple halloween decor, and all my affordable Halloween porch ideas!
As you can see the paper bats are super fun and we love arranging them all over.
Its as if they all decided to take flight and have been spooked by Skully.
Decorating for Halloween does not have to be overwhelming and expensive. I hope these affordable Halloween porch ideas help you to come up with ways to decorate your porch
Skully will just be here, hanging out!
Check these out down below for more great Halloween porch ideas!
More Halloween Front Porch Decor Ideas
Halloween on the Porch – Finding Lovely
A Halloween Front Porch with Giant Spiders – The Ginger Home
DIY Halloween Door Garland – Modern Glam
DIY Halloween Wreaths & Porch Ideas – My Sweet Savannah
DIY Dollar Store Witch Broom – Lolly Jane
We Painted Our Door India Yellow for Fall – Mosty Lovely Things
How to Make a Giant Spider Web Using Yarn – Happy Happy Nester
Natural Halloween and Fall Front Porchette – Jennifer Rizzo
Easy Halloween Porch Decor – A Blue Nest
Halloween Bat Porch Decor with Printable – Hallstrom Home
Welcoming Fall Front Porch – Lemon Grove Lane
Spooky Forest Halloween Porch – Tatertots and Jello
Minimal and Fun and Affordable Halloween Porch Ideas – Twelve on Main
Easy Halloween Front Porch Ideas! – Zevy Joy
Spooky Outdoor Halloween Ideas – Dreaming of Homemaking
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
30 DIY Projects to do this weekend!
I love your Halloween porch. My porch was inexpensive to decorate too. I think that is why I love decorating for Halloween! Plus the decor always makes me smile!
Do you have a template for your bats? I don’t usually like bats but yours are really cute!
I dont sorry!