Hey there sweet friends, its been a great week here at Twelve On Main. I am currently working like mad to get my chicken coop plans live and for sale! But today I want to share something sweet and fun and hopefully a bit of inspiration if you are planning a wedding or know someone who is. We are sharing DIY wedding favors!
How fun is that right? I am joining some of my very favorite bloggers! They are all so creative and amazing! Make sure to check out all their adorable wedding favor ideas.
I love making gifts for others. Putting that little bit of time and energy into making them is how I show my love I guess. My love language must be service? I don’t know haha. Anyways, I want to share a cute DIY wedding favor that I created.
Weddings a chaotic and there are so many things that need to be done. I know wedding favors are quite popular and can be pretty pricey. But, it doesn’t have to be. You can create super cute and easy wedding favors that people will be so thrilled to receive.
A couple years ago, I helped my sister get her wedding planned. It was a gorgeous outdoor wedding. You can see the entire thing here in this blog post.
My sister made the cutest DIY wedding favors with homemade caramels and a cute hand written tag. She was working on a tight budget and created the cutest and very memorable wedding gifts.
If you want something super cute but also super easy, these popcorn DIY wedding favors are the perfect little gift for your guests.
How to make these cute DIY wedding favors:
- small 1/2 pin mason jars(there are so many cute options here)
- brown masking paper(this paper is nice and thin which makes it easy to use as a cover for the lids)
- Printable wedding favor tags(you can get this by subscribing to my weekly newsletter)
- popcorn kernels
These are the easiest and cutest DIY wedding favors!
I am providing some super cute printable wedding favor gift tags that can be printed off! Make sure to sign up to my weekly newlsetter to gain exclusive access to my printable library~
All you have to do to make these cute DIY wedding favors it:
- Fill your mason jars with corn
- Print and cut out your printables
- Rip a piece of masking paper, wrap it over the top of the jar lid, tie the twine around it to secure. Its nice to have a second person for this, but not necessary.
- Depending on the type of mason jar you got, you can tape the tag to the top, which is cute, or you can tie it to the front with the twine. I am showing you both of those ways.
Aren’t they sweet? And they are so simple!
The black and white is classic as well as the brown paper. It keeps it relevant, stylish and neutral enough to go with many different wedding themes, You could easily use any kind of fabric as the topping instead of the paper, customize it any way you want!
The eucalyptus greenery looks so striking with the wedding favors.
I added some rustic touches with an antler and some wooden candlestick as accents to give you an idea of what you can do.
So easy and something people will remember because of how cute and unique they are.
You need to check out my sweet friends wedding favor ideas too!
My sweet friend Leslie from My 100 Year Old Home is sharing 3 easy wedding favor ideas.
Jackie from Finding Lovely is sharing adorable wedding favor seed packets!