Do you love good upcycle projects as much as I do? Well, you have to check out these 11 upcycle projects to do in your home today! All of these ideas were found from our weekly Merry Monday link party. Each of these projects are so ingenious! You really have to check them all out!
The links to the pics will be directly below the collages.
Arent these upcycle projects so cool? Which one is your favorite? I have mine….
Now its time for our weekly link party…Welcome to Merry Monday!
Let’s Party! Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts!
It’s Instagram follow month and we would love if you followed us on Instagram. Let us know you’re from the party so we can follow back by commenting with #MerryMonday.
- My Pinterventures —> Instagram
- Made In A Day —> Instagram
- The Kolb Corner —>Instagram
- Intelligent Domestications —> Instagram
- Two Purple Couches —> Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den —> Instagram
- Twelve on Main —> Instagram
- DIY Adulation —> Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Instagram
- A Wonderful Thought –> Instagram
Last week’s most popular post(s)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party & be seen on 10 blogs! Link-up our latest post on #MerryMonday 163 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #163
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- All things summer – outdoor entertaining
- Farmhouse Decor
- Christmas in July
- Shell crafts, coastal decor, & tropical ideas
- Recipes – summer foods & grill recipes, s’mores recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
By subscribing, you will gain access to my FREE guide with 30 DIY projects that can each be done in a day, or over a weekend!
You will also receive a weekly email with some of my favorite tips, tricks, and design ideas.