8 Farmhouse Style DIY Projects | Merry Monday Link Party
Are you ready for some farmhouse style DIY projects? I have been having a great time checking out all the awesome links posted to our Marry Monday link party. There have been so many great farmhouse style DIY projects!
If you like farmhouse style as much as I do, you will want to check each and every one of these out. Farmhouse style included distressed white paint, rustic wood, white, and more white, and natural elements. Each of these farmhouse style DIY projects will blow your mind! Check them out!
DIY Rustic Farmhouse Tray | The Interior Frugalista
Distressed Stenciled Pickle Jars | Kreative K
Painted Farmhouse Books | Making It In The Mountains
Build an Easy Farmhouse Bench | Worthing Court Blog
DIY Window Box Planters | Maggie Lois
How to Revive an Old Trunk with Milk Paint | The Boondocks Blog
Turning Fiber Baskets Into Metal | Sadies Seasongoods
DIY Wooden Bead Strand | Meaningful Spaces
Merry Monday Link Party #152
- We have a new guest host! Kimberly from A Wonderful Thought will be joining us for the entire month of April! If you haven’t had a chance to visit her blog, head on over and check out her crafts, recipes, and Disney posts!
- Emily from Two Purple Couches will be on vacation on 4/30 and will not be posting the party.
- Kim from Made In A Day will be on blog hiatus until May 13 and might not have the party posted.
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures Kim ⋅ Made In A Day Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
Megan · C’mon Get Crafty Kimberly · A Wonderful Thought
It’s Instagram Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- Beet Noodles with Blue Cheese Sauce via My Suburban Kitchen (PIN IT)
- Oatmeal Bar Cookie Recipe via Little House Living (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday 152 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #152
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- DIY projects – patio/outdoor projects
- Teacher Gifts
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Travel planning and DIY’s
- Mother’s Day & Graduation ideas/projects
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
30 DIY Projects to do this weekend!
Sara thanks for hosting this great party! There is so much too be inspired by! I also want to thank you for featuring my trunk revival. I hope you have a wonderful week.
Thank you so much for featuring my window boxes and hosting! Have a great week!
You’re welcome. They are so lovely!
Thrilled to see my DIY Farmhouse Tray featured this week – thank you so much, Sara! Wishing you a lovely week this first one of May.
These DIY projects are just admiring to look at. Looking forward to see more hosting from your end! 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing!