Hey everyone, I am so excited to announce that I am participating in The Christmas Link Up! Christmas is quickly approaching and now is the time that people are searching and trying to find new and creative ideas for their home.
For the next four weeks we will be doing a Christmas link up and each week there will be a different subject.
- November 27 – Christmas Tree Ideas
- December 4 – Holiday Home Tours
- December 11 – Holiday Gift Ideas
- December 18 – Holiday Food and Recipes
This week we are excited to feature fun Christmas tree ideas! Here is a few from my own Trees at my house.
Simple is on the menu this year for my home. I love the look of the raw Christmas tree with minimal decoration. I don’t think it will last long this way, but I will love it while I can!
And now let’s get ready for the link up!
1. Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.You may link up to 3 posts per blog.
2. Please leave a comment for your host, remember it’s a party!
3. Please be sure to visit a couple of other blogs and leave comments.
4. No Etsy stores, giveaways or other link parties allowed.
5. Please link with a text link or party button to your host.
6. By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. We will always give proper credit and a link back to your post.
7. Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Christmas Link Up Pinterest Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
We look forward to seeing all your amazing Christmas crafts, recipes, and ideas! Here are the other blogs that are participating in this link up.
Designers Sweet Spot 365 Days of Crafts An Oregon Cottage Dragon Flies and Lily Pads Green with Decor The Deans List Blog DIY Beautify Casa Watkins Sow and Dipity Sondra Lyn At Home Shabby Grace Blog Maj Hoff Takes a Wife Charming Imperfections Mommy is CooCoo Somewhat Quirky Design Refresh Living BD Design Blog 3 Little Green Woods Salvage Sister and Mister Sweet Things Chalk and Chocolate My Creative Days Domesticability Kenarry: Ideas for the Home Burlap and Babies Red Cottage Chronicles What Meegan Makes Create and Babble Tastefully Frugal Twelve on Main Ivory Bell Floral