Hey all! Welcome back to Merry Monday Link Party #98! It was another great week with so many amazing linkups! There are a few housekeeping items this week so make sure you read those in the announcements sections. Before I get to the party, I thought I’d show you what I have been up to this week.
I have been incredibly busy! I am excited to announce that I will be participating in the One Room Challenge! I was kind of slow to the game and decided last minute to take this giant project on. I will be posting weekly for 6 weeks with updates on the room I picked. The first link up will be Friday, April 7. Its going to be a lot of work, but so so worth it. Here are a few things I posted this week!
And now for my feature for last weeks party:
This Upcycled Window Frame from Nourish and Nestle is such a great way to use on old window!
Now lets get down to the party!
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #98
- We love when you share, but please do not link-up posts that require email list sign-ups for downloads.
- We updated our party rules! We want to see your CRAFTS, HOME PROJECTS, HOME DECOR, DIY PROJECTS, RECIPES, and HELPFUL TIPS/TRICKS (Including beauty, style, cooking, home, and more). If we can learn something from your post to make something or try something new, please come and share it!
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Olives-n-Okra l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Crazy Organized l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Meatloaf and Melodrama l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Twelve on Main l Facebook lTwitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Erlene’s pick : DIY Farmhouse Style Trim | Making It In The Mountains (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : Pasta Pie | Lou Lou Girls (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : Candlestick Plant Stand | Dazzle While Frazzled (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Menopause Pie aka Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream | Marilyn’s Treats (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Spring Home Tour | My Life From Home (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : DIY Painted Vase | What Treasures Await (PIN IT)
- Sherry’s pick : Torta Salata Zuicchine| Hobby E Creativita (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : How to Make a Metallic Orb for $3 | No Small Life (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : How to Build a Boat Picnic Table | Houseful of Handmade (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : Monthly Crafting Book Club | Raising Fairies and Knights (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : 3 Ingredient Crockpot Meatballs | Suburban Simplicity (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : Upcycled Window Frame | Nourish and Nestle (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
[Tweet “Share your blog post on the #MerryMonday Link Party 98 #bloggeropp @TwelveOnMain”]
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #98 started! Help support your fellow bloggers and share their posts on your social media using hashtag #MerryMonday and we’ll help share it too! Or visit our Merry Monday Pinterest board and help repin!
Please do not add subscription for download posts
Love farmhouse style?
Join a community of over 10,000 and get simple design tips, tricks, and with my weekly newsletter. You will also gain exclusive access to my Printable Library!!