Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #138
- BIG NEWS!!!! Pinterest is a great blog traffic driver and Lindsay from The Crazy Organized Blog has opened up a Merry Monday Tailwind Tribe! It’s FREE (just sign-up for a Tailwind account) and you can share your Pins with other members! If you would like to join, please sign-up HERE. But please remember, if you drop a link, you must repin a few others. Link droppers will be deleted from the group (we can see who is repinning in the dashboard).
- Also looking for contributors to Tailwind Tribe for Popular DIY, crafts, and Recipes for pins that already have a minimum of 300+ repins on Pinterest. If you are interested, please sign-up HERE.
- CHANGES COMING! Starting next week, each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from the previous party/parties for a themed feature round-up for the Merry Monday party. For this month, we’re looking for posts about organization, storage ideas, cleaning tips, and Valentine’s Day recipes/crafts, home decor, and DIY projects.
Meet the hosts of the Merry Monday Link Party
It’s Pinterest Follow Week! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your us on Pinterest.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- The Organized Dream –> Pinterest
- Crazy Organized —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Makeover Dollar Store Bins for Pretty Organization via The Country Chic Cottage
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Join the #MerryMonday Link Party 138 & Tailwind Tribe #linkparty @TwelveOnMain”]
Merry Monday Link Party #138
Please note that your link-ups may be used in future round-ups with one image used in the round-up and possibly in the round-up graphic with proper link back.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
By subscribing, you will gain access to my FREE guide with 30 DIY projects that can each be done in a day, or over a weekend!
You will also receive a weekly email with some of my favorite tips, tricks, and design ideas.