Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #121
It’s Instagram Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Instagram. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM & we’ll follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Instagram
- Made In A Day —> Instagram
- The Kolb Corner —> Instagram
- Intelligent Domestications —> Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den —> Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Instagram
- The Organized Dream –> Instagram
- Crazy Organized —> Instagram
- Two Purple Couches —> Instagram
- DIY Adulation —> Instagram
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Instagram
- Twelve on Main —> Instagram
- Erlene’s pick : Easy 4-Ingredient Bat Treats @ Suburban Simplicity (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : DIY Pumpkin Craft Placecards @ The Heathered Nest (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : DIY Galvanized Pumpkins @ Savvy Apron (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Scarecrow Jar Fall Craft Idea @ The Country Chic Cottage (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : DIY Deer Sign For Fall @ Kreativ K (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : MCM Dresser Makeover @ H2O Bungalow (PIN IT)
- Katie’s pick : Customizable Chevron Arrow Wall Decor @ Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : 4 Signs You Have Become Clutter Blind @ My Love For Words (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : Painted Plate Using A Paper Doily @ Pillar Box Blue (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : DIY Bathroom Air Freshener @ Momma DJane (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Garden Chili @ Mix Helen’s Country Kitchen (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : Tea Cart Makeover @ The Navage Patch (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party! Join the #MerryMonday Link Party 121 #bloggers #linkparty @pinterventures”]
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #121 started!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip. Something created by YOU!
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
By subscribing, you will gain access to my FREE guide with 30 DIY projects that can each be done in a day, or over a weekend!
You will also receive a weekly email with some of my favorite tips, tricks, and design ideas.