Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #125
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
It’s Google Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Google.
- My Pinterventures —> Google+
- Made In A Day —> Google+
- The Kolb Corner —> Google+
- Intelligent Domestications —> Google+
- Inside the Fox Den —> Google+
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Google+
- The Organized Dream –> Google+
- Crazy Organized —> Google+
- Two Purple Couches —> Google+
- DIY Adulation —> Google+
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Google+
- Twelve on Main —> Google+
- Erlene’s pick : Apple Bunt Cake w/ Cider Caramel Sauce @ Cooking with Carlie (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : Pretty Pine Cone Wreath DIY @ A Pretty Fix (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : 3 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins @ I Heart Vegetables (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : Office Makeover Reveal @ The Handyman’s Daughter (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : DIY Fall Woodland Banner @ (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : Mini Halloween Pillows @ KBB Crafts & Stiches (PIN IT)
- Katie’s pick : Pottery Barn Inspired Flaming Pumpkins @ Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : How to Sew a Zipper Pillow @ Hawthorn & Main (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : How to Make DIY Planner Stencils @ Hello Creative Family (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : A Jewelry Box Grows Up @ The Kim Six Fix (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup @ Analida’s Ethnic Spoon (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : Rustic DIY Lamp with Wood or Twigs @ The Heathered Nest (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
[Tweet “Time to party! Join the #MerryMonday Link Party 125 #bloggers #linkparty @pinterventures”]
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip!
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
By subscribing, you will gain access to my FREE guide with 30 DIY projects that can each be done in a day, or over a weekend!
You will also receive a weekly email with some of my favorite tips, tricks, and design ideas.