Hey there! Welcome back to Week 2 of our Christmas Link up party! I hope that everyone has had a great and productive week! With Thanksgiving behind us, Christmas is in full force at my house. After taking a few days off to visit family, I came home ready to hit some new projects hard!
I am excited to show you all the new projects I have coming. Here is a sneak peek at a little loveliness I have been working on.
Holiday home tour is heading this way! I am so excited to show you what I have been up to.
Now I want to give a little love to some of the amazing bloggers that linked up last week with our first link up!
Look at this amazing idea to use mason jar lids to create small chalkboard ornaments for your tree! Oh, I think I have just added another project to my list!
I love this sweet idea for a Santa letter that you can use as an ornament. My kids would love to make some of these.
Now, lets get down to the party!
1. Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.You may link up to 3 posts per blog.
2. Please leave a comment for your host, remember it’s a party!
3. Please be sure to visit a couple of other blogs and leave comments.
4. No Etsy stores, giveaways or other link parties allowed.
5. Please link with a text link or party button to your host.
6. By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. We will always give proper credit and a link back to your post.
7. Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Christmas Link Up Pinterest Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
We cannot wait to see some more lovely Christmas goodness!
We look forward to seeing all your amazing Christmas crafts, recipes, and ideas! Here are the other blogs that are participating in this link up.
Designers Sweet Spot 365 Days of Crafts An Oregon Cottage Dragon Flies and Lily Pads Green with Decor The Deans List Blog DIY Beautify Casa Watkins Sow and Dipity Sondra Lyn At Home Shabby Grace Blog Maj Hoff Takes a Wife Charming Imperfections Mommy is CooCoo Somewhat Quirky Design Refresh Living BD Design Blog 3 Little Green Woods Salvage Sister and Mister Sweet Things Chalk and Chocolate My Creative Days Domesticability Kenarry: Ideas for the Home Burlap and Babies Red Cottage Chronicles What Meegan Makes Create and Babble Tastefully Frugal Twelve on Main Ivory Bell Floral
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
By subscribing, you will gain access to my FREE guide with 30 DIY projects that can each be done in a day, or over a weekend!
You will also receive a weekly email with some of my favorite tips, tricks, and design ideas.