Hey there! Welcome back to our third week of The Christmas Linkup. I hope you all have had a busy and productive week, with a little down time as well. Guys, Christmas is coming so fast and I am so far behind on my gift purchasing, it is not funny. Better get moving! At least I have some surefire ways to wrap them!
Here are a few pics from my post Gift Wrapping Ideas. Make sure to check it out, there are some FREE printable gift tags as well!
Now I want to feature a few amazing post that were linked up this week!
Look at this amazing room by Sweet Parrish Place. Look at that dresser, I am swooning. That crock full of wrapping paper! Even if you never use the paper, it is a great piece of decor!
Look at this tablescape and dining room by Little Dekonings. So beautiful. I love everything about this room.
Thank you to all who linked up last week, and spread the word! We would love to see all your amazing work!
Okay now lets get to the party!
This week we would love to see your gifts! Gift ideas, homemade and store bought as well as gift wrapping ideas!
1. Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.You may link up to 3 posts per blog.
2. Please leave a comment for your host, remember it’s a party!
3. Please be sure to visit a couple of other blogs and leave comments.
4. No Etsy stores, giveaways or other link parties allowed.
5. Please link with a text link or party button to your host.
6. By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. We will always give proper credit and a link back to your post.
7. Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Christmas Link Up Pinterest Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
We cannot wait to see some more lovely Christmas goodness!
We look forward to seeing all your amazing Christmas crafts, recipes, and ideas! Here are the other blogs that are participating in this link up.
Designers Sweet Spot365 Days of CraftsAn Oregon CottageDragon Flies and Lily PadsGreen with DecorThe Deans List BlogDIY BeautifyCasa WatkinsSow and DipitySondra Lyn At HomeShabby Grace BlogMaj Hoff Takes a WifeCharming ImperfectionsMommy is CooCooSomewhat Quirky DesignRefresh LivingBD Design Blog3 Little Green WoodsSalvage Sister and MisterSweet ThingsChalk and ChocolateMy Creative DaysDomesticabilityKenarry: Ideas for the HomeBurlap and BabiesRed Cottage ChroniclesWhat Meegan MakesCreate and BabbleTastefully FrugalTwelve on MainIvory Bell Floral
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
By subscribing, you will gain access to my FREE guide with 30 DIY projects that can each be done in a day, or over a weekend!
You will also receive a weekly email with some of my favorite tips, tricks, and design ideas.