Hey all! Welcome back to the Merry Monday Link Party. This day marks the beginning of summer for us here in my home. My kids are now out of school and the party can start…..according to them. Little do they know, they will still have chores, and reading, and baseball, and, and, and. I sure am ready for a few lazy mornings. No school lunches to be made. It’s going to be a great summer.
Here is a little bit of what I have been up to this week:
I also showed you how I made some pretty fantastic laundry baskets out of some old tomato cages form our backyard. Go check them out!
Now on to the party.
If you have made your way to this link party, I know you love seeing features, and my favorite this week was this amazing schoolhouse chalkboard. I love the use of the wood trim on the top and bottom as well as the sisal rope that is hangs from. Bravo. Fantastic job. You can find this over at Domestically Speaking. Head on over and check it out!
Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #106
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
It’s Instagram Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Instagram. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM & we’ll follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Instagram
- Made In A Day —> Instagram
- The Kolb Corner —> Instagram
- Intelligent Domestications —> Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den —> Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Instagram
- Olives-n-Okra –> Instagram
- Crazy Organized —> Instagram
- Two Purple Couches —> Instagram
- DIY Adulation —> Instagram
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Instagram
- Twelve on Main —> Instagram
- Sherry’s pick: Baba Ghanoush Hummus @Strength & Sunshine (PIN IT)
- Lindasy’s pick: 5 Reasons We Struggle To Keep Our Creative Spaces Organized @The Keeper of The Memories (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick: DIY Kids Tool Bench @Grillo Designs (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick: 30 Signs You’re A DIY Blogger @Live From Julie’s House (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick: I’m All About That Basement @The Heathered Nest (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s pick: PVS Pipe Verticle Garden @The Kim Six Fix (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick: Fast and Easy Scrappy Fabric Headband @Raegun Ramblings (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick: How To Make A Succulent Wreath @Garden Therapy (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick: Mexican Corn Salsa @Kleinworth and Company (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick: DIY Knockoff Schoolhouse Chalkboard @Domestically Speaking (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick: DIY 2×4 Bench @Sweet Pea (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick: God Bless the USA Free Printable @How To Nest For Less (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
[Tweet “Time to party! Join the #MerryMonday Link Party 106 #bloggers #linkparty @TwelveOnMain”]
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #106 started!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip. Something created by YOU!
Sign me up for Weekly Deals!
Subscribe to my weekly decor deals and receive one email a week with great home decor deals!