The Easiest Crustless Quiche Recipe Ever
Hey friends! I am here today to share one of my most favorite recipes! I love this crustless quiche recipe! It is the easiest quiche recipe I have ever made. I make this crustless quiche every Christmas, and I am not really sure why I only do it then. It is such an easy recipe and you can make a couple at a time and your kids can reheat them for breakfast!
With a plethora of eggs at our disposal, thanks to our sweet chickens, we are always making some kind of egg recipe. This is by far one of the best egg recipes you will find! The fact that there is no crust, is so nice and makes baking this so much easier and faster. You also don’t need a ton of eggs to make it. This recipe calls for 4 eggs. Thats it! So even if you are in an egg crisis and cannot get more, you can take 4 eggs and make a meal that the whole family can eat!! I mean, what is better than that? It’s like you multiplied them and can feed so many more people.
We love to make this crustless quiche for breakfast, but I also like to make it for dinner or lunch with a green salad. That is a pretty hearty dinner.
There is an ingredient that makes this crustless quiche recipe so easy. Its Bisquick! Yes the pancake mix.
The combination of the eggs, Bisquick and milk make the base to this easy quiche.
Lets talk about how to make this easy crustless quiche with Bisquick:
- First you want to cook your bacon. I love to bake mine in the oven on 400 until it is crispy. This is the secret to keeping the bacon from getting soggy(which in my opinion is gross). I bake it until they are crispy but not burnt. They will be able to be crushed in your hand into small pieces which is what you want.
- While the bacon is cooking, I grate my swiss cheese and my white onion. You could always chop your onion, but by grating it, you get all the yummy flavor without the chunks of onions. My kids have issues with the soft texture of eggs and crunchy onions. This gives the onions a better chance of flavoring the entire quiche.
- Once the bacon is done, I combine the chopped bacon with the onion and cheese.
- Spray a pie tin with some nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle the cheese, bacon and onion mixture on the bottom of your pie pan.
- You could also add many other ingredients at this point, chives, ham, anything you love.
- In a blender, add eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and Bisquick. Blend until well combined.
- Pour this mixture over the cheese and bacon mixture in the pan.
- Leave about 1/4-1/2 inch at the top of the pan.
- Bake in the oven until cooked thoroughly done.
My Favorite tools for the job:
Click on the image to check them out!
This crustless quiche with Bisquick browns up so beautifully. The cheese floats to the top and mixes through the egg mixture. It adds to the crispy brown top of the quiche. The bacon and onion hand out and give the quiche some amazing flavor.
I love this quiche because it is not super eggy. I was never a fan of some quiches because they were too slimy or soft in my opinion. This crustless quiche raises beautifully and packs some amazing flavor.
You can see all the specific ingredient measurements for my crustless quiche in the recipe below:
Easy Crustless Quiche
This is the easiest and most tasty crustless quiche and it is so easy to make!
- 12 slices bacon baked/fried and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh grated onion
- 2 cup milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
Heave oven to 400°
Spray a 10 inch pie tin with nonstick spray
sprinkle bacon, onion, and cheese into the bottom of the pan
Put eggs, Bisquick, milk and salt and pepper in a blender for 15 seconds.
Pour into pie tin over the other ingredients.
Bake until a knife inserted comes out clean. Approximately 35-45 minutes.
Seriously, I don’t know how you can resist making this right now! I am going to make some as well.
And the smell that lingers in your home is amazing! Bacon and savory pastry smell. It is sooo good.
The Bisquick gives this crustless quiche a wonderful structure and cuts out that more eggy texture, while adding a gorgeous crispy crust on the top! It is divine.
This is there perfect meal for any time of day. We often eat it for lunch and dinner too! Its great with a salad and a side of fruit!
Make sure to follow me on Pinterest, where I share tons of great recipes, DIY projects, and farm ideas too!
Want more great recipes? Check these out:
The Ultimate Cream Cheese Peach Cobbler Recipe
The Tastiest Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
My Flavorful Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
The Best Tortilla Soup Recipe Ever for the Crock Pot, Stove Top, or InstaPot!
Spring Inspired Bagel and Brunch Charcuterie Board
My Go To Cream Cheese Frosting
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE to 30 DIY projects that can be done over the weekend!
30 DIY Projects to do this weekend!